By accessing the Website, the User agrees to the terms and conditions and confirms that he/she understands them and will comply with them.
- The Website does not operate any payment methods, nor it is involved in such activities.
- The Website does not run any games of chance, nor it is active in any betting and lottery activities. The same applies to the Operator.
- The Website serves only informational and intelligence purposes, and the Website content is intended for persons over 18 years of age.
- The Website contains links to external websites of third parties over which content the Website has no control or influence, neither it accepts any responsibility for them. By using the link to external sites, the User agrees to their terms.
- The Operator does not guarantee in any way the reliability, correctness and update of the information contained at previously mentioned external websites. The Website is not responsible for any damage caused by using these external websites or by information on them!
- The Operator of the Website reserves the right to forbid any visitor anytime, without prior notice and without giving any reason.
- The dissemination of the text, graphics or video content without the prior consent of the Operator is strictly forbidden.
Casino80.com is a data manager and requires personal information in the case you sign up for the newsletter via email.
Casino80.com uses Name and Email address to send newsletters.
Also, Casino80.com records IP addresses and collects cookies on its website, solely to measure the traffic in Google Analytics. IP addresses and cookies are not used for marketing purposes.
The collected data are not forwarded to third parties, except when required by law.
This data is processed exclusively by Casino80.com for an indefinite period, provided that you can revoke your consent anytime. Specifically, you have the right to:
- Under the provisions of the Terms, you have the right to request from your administrator access to your personal data; the right to correct or delete your personal data or to limit their processing; the right to object to the processing of your personal data and the right to transfer your personal data.
- At any time, you have the right to revoke the consent to the processing of your personal data given to the administrator. It does not affect the legality of the processing of your personal data before a withdrawal. You can revoke the consent to the processing of your personal data by sending an email to email@example.com.
- If you believe that the processing of your personal data has been violated or is being by the Terms, you have, among other things, the right to file a complaint with the Supervisory Authority.
- You are not required to provide personal information. The provision of your personal data is not a legal or contractual requirement and is not a condition necessary for the conclusion of a contract.
- You have the right at any time to object to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes, including profiling if profiling concerns this direct marketing. If you object to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes, your personal data will no longer be processed for this purpose.
Consent to the Terms and the processing of your personal data
By using this website, you agree to the above terms and conditions and give the data administrator your consent to the processing of the following personal data: name, email address, IP address, cookies.